922 North Lombard Street
Inter-Neigborhood Foundation is planning a renovation of this historic property! Ideas and concepts we’re considering for transformation of the space include:
• A commercial kitchen that would be available to local small businesses and
entrepreneurs looking to expand the capacity of their organizations.
• Retail and distribution space for the Urban Acres Food Program, which would help improve access to fresh produce in the community.
• Programmatic space for Central Baptist CDC’s Workforce Development Program, which would allow the program to increase capacity and help more Eastside residents enter the workforce.
• Conversion of the attached parsonage into two affordable apartment units.
• Repaving and restriping of the parking lot.
If you have any questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you!
Phone: (302) 429-0333
Email: [email protected]